Trey Goodwin, Attorney at Law
Robert A. “Trey” Goodwin III is an Okaloosa native who attended local schools and graduated from Choctawhatchee High School. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Building Construction from the University of Florida in 2001, and his Juris Doctor degree from the Florida State University School of Law in 2005.
Trey’s legal practice focuses on representing individuals, financial institutions, and businesses in real estate and construction matters. Trey also assists individuals and families with estate planning, including the preparation of wills and trusts.
Trey served as a member of the Fort Walton Beach City Council from 2011 to 2014 and currently serves on the Okaloosa County Commission representing District 4.
Trey’s deep commitment to public service is rooted in his comprehensive understanding of Northwest Florida’s community, business and governmental affairs environment.
In addition to his service in government, Trey is been actively involved in our community as a past member of the Kiwanis Club of Destin and the EDC Business Leadership Council of Okaloosa County.
Trey resides in Fort Walton Beach with his wife, Krystle, and their two children.
- Member, Okaloosa County Fire Code Advisory Board
- Member, Okaloosa County Law Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County
- Member, Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County Executive Committee
- Member, Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County Defense Support Initiative
- Shalimar United Methodist Church
- Florida State University, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.