Robert A. Goodwin III (Trey)
Attorney at Law
Trey is a Florida native who earned his bachelor’s degree in Building Construction from the University of Florida in 2001, and his Juris Doctor degree from the Florida State University School of Law in 2005.
Trey served as a member of the Fort Walton Beach City Council from 2011 to 2013 and currently serves on the Okaloosa County Commission representing District 4.
Trey’s deep commitment to public service is rooted in his comprehensive understanding of Northwest Florida’s community, business and governmental affairs environment.
In addition to his service in government, Trey has been actively involved in our community as a past member of the Kiwanis Club of Destin and the EDC Business Leadership Council of Okaloosa County, as well as serving on the Board of Trustees of the Okaloosa County Law Library.
Trey and his family worship at Wright Baptist Church.
Trey resides in Fort Walton Beach with his wife, Krystle, and their two children.
- Member, Okaloosa County Law Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County
- Past Member, Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County Executive Committee
- Member, Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Destin Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Okaloosa Bar Association
- Florida State University, J.D. (2005)
- University of Florida, B.S. (2001)
- Florida (2005)
- U.S. District Court, Northern Distirct Florida (2008)